Join us for a 30 minute Webinar on November 2nd, 2017 at 1:00 pm EDT.
The New Customer Excellence Program
The time has come to reward you for your loyalty to Dassault Systèmes and its solutions portfolio. During this webinar, discover new value-added offers and see how you can start taking advantage of this special reward program.
In order to reward your loyalty, we’ve created the Customer Excellence Program, providing you with an easy way to get more value out of your software.
Stay up to date with the latest trends in your industry and benefit from this program to enhance your software portfolio.
- Get the most out of your innovation process improvement now!
- Take advantage of special offers
CATIA Engineering Excellence
This webinar will help you discover the two brand new and very rich configurations within CATIA Engineering Excellence, which deliver a powerful set of applications covering the end-to-end process for mechanical and shape design. This webinar is an opportunity to acquire deeper understanding of the solutions, their content and value.
The webinar will review key values such as:
1. Reduce time to market by getting the design right the first time
2. Always access up-to-date and complete information, directly in 3D
3. Easily reuse and improve existing components
4. Enrich your design with sophisticated and complex shapes
5. Validate your design to reduce the need for physical prototypes
6. Collaborate and manage your data with your team and others
Key functionalities of these new CATIA configurations include the ability to:
*Flatten sheetmetal parts
*Create and review 3D Functional Tolerancing & Annotation data
*Create and review Kinematic assemblies
*Perform 3D & 2D model comparisons
*Perform clash and/or clearance analysis
*Perform ray or sphere-based wall thickness analysis
*Automatic path planning for assembly/disassembly procedures
*STL rapid prototyping tools for mesh operations and import/export
*Flattening of compound curvature surfaces
*Shape morphing based on geometry references/targets
*Shape morphing based on FEA displacement fields
*Import images into the 3D environment to use as design reference
*Use freestyle surfacing tools to obtain G0, G1, G2, and G3 geometry continuities, with control points manipulation