Whether you are currently using CATIA V5 NC, or are considering an upgrade to your existing NC programming solution, please come to our seminar in Tulsa. We will be showcasing the advantages of the new NC Programming solution from Dassault Systemes.
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Time: 8:30 am to 1:30 pm (Lunch included)
Location: Hartwig Office, 1913 West Reno Street
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Benefits of 3DEXPERIENCE in the Machining Domain
1. Productive new user interface with contextual toolbars delivers quick, immersive modeling and programming.
2. Managing customer data from a manufacturing perspective. 3DEXPERIENCE provides a single platform for managing all manufacturing data links and associativity in an intuitive manner.
3. New manufacturing operations for efficient programming of stiffeners and hard material cutting.
4. Improved management and creation of cutting tool resources with support for ISO 13399.
5. Efficient tool path replication techniques for similar and opposite hand parts.
6. Mill Turn programming within context of the machine tool resource to validate tool paths early, increasing process quality.
The workshop will include presentations and live demonstrations of latest capabilities of 3DEXPERIENCE Machining
• 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Overview
• 3DEXPERIENCE Program/Project/Bid Management
• 3DEXPERIENCE Design and Sheet Metal Advantages
• 3DEXPERIENCE Machining
Please Register Below for Tulsa Seminar