In this course, students will learn how to write code to customize SmarTeam operations, write their own applications to use SmarTeam functionality, and how to write customizations for the Web Editor.
- $2,500 / Student
- 4 Days
- Completed ST Editor and ST Administration or familiarity with SmarTeam usage and Administration. Background in Visual Basic, VB.NET (all exercises are in VB and VB.NET)
- Customization and Enovia ST Environments
- Programming in ENOVIA SmarTeam
- ENOVIA SmarTeam Scripts
- Scripting Approaches
- Introduction to ENOVIA SmarTeam API
- SmApplic Basic Objects, Object Management
- SmRecList Objects
- Hooking Scripts on Event
- SmApplic – Advanced Functionalities
- Add-In Services
- ENOVIA SmarTeam – GUI Services, Workflow Library, Security Functionalities
- Building a Class Library
- Display a Hello World Message
- Using SmApplic Basic Objects
- Using SmReclist Objects
- Using SmApplic – Object Management
- Hooking Scripts on Events
- SmApplic – Advanced Functionality
- ENOVIA SmarTeam GUI Services
- ENOVIA SmarTeam Workflow
- ENOVIA SmarTeam Security Functionalities
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
20% Discount on Live Remote Classes
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- 20% discount offer ends June 30, 2021