This course is an introduction to structural and thermal simulation in the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform. It teaches you how to solve both linear and nonlinear static problems and basic linear dynamics problems.
- $580 / Student
- 1 Day
- SIMULIA 3DEXPERIENCE Structural Model Creation Essentials course. Simulation analysts and engineers who will perform primarily static analysis in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform will benefit from attending this class.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Perform structural simulations (linear and nonlinear; statics and dynamics)
- Perform thermal simulations
- View and evaluate simulation results
The course covers the following topics:
- Linear and nonlinear structural analysis
- Loads and restraints
- Modeling contact
- Static analysis
- Natural frequency extraction
- Transient modal dynamics
- Harmonic response
- Heat transfer and thermal stress
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Simulation Scenarios
Lesson 2: Steps and Static Simulations
Lesson 3: Loads, Restraints and Initial Conditions
Lesson 4: Contact
Lesson 5: Running Simulations and Postprocessing
Lesson 6: Dynamic Simulations
Lesson 7: Heat Transfer Simulation (optional)
Multi-Student Discount on Live Remote Training Classes
10% discount – 2 or more students
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class
- 10% discount offer ends May 31, 2021