This course is an introduction to finite element modeling in the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform. It teaches you how to prepare finite element models for simulation.
- $580 / Student
- 1 Day
- Simulation analysts and engineers who will prepare finite element models in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform will benefit from attending this class.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create complete Finite Element models for structural and thermal simulations
The course covers the following topics:
- Section Properties
- Rigid Bodies
Lesson 1: 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Overview
Lesson 2: Getting Started with Simulation Modeling
Lesson 3: Meshing
Lesson 4: Material and Section Properties
Lesson 5: Connections and Rigid Bodies
Multi-Student Discount on Live Remote Training Classes
10% discount – 2 or more students
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class
- 10% discount offer ends March 31, 2021