The 3DEXPERIENCE® platform offers a rich variety of simulation tools and provides a new paradigm in results visualization. This course is an introduction to the high-performance visualization tool in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform that allows simulation analysts and engineers to view and evaluate simulation results.
- $290 / Student
- 0.5 Day
- Simulation analysts, engineers, and product designers who will run simulation processes in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform will benefit from attending this class.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- View and evaluate simulation results
The course covers the following topics:
- Searching, opening and importing simulation results
- Model and history plots, including animations
- Control over the regions of the model displayed, how it is displayed, and comparisons
- Advanced postprocessing operations such as envelope plots, sensors and more
Lesson 1: Basic Postprocessing
Lesson 2: Advanced Postprocessing
10-20% Discount on Live Remote Training Classes
10% discount – 1 student
20% discount – 2 or more students
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class
- 10-20% discount offer ends December 31, 2020