This introductory course is the ideal way to obtain a working knowledge of how to use both Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit to solve linear and nonlinear problems.
- $1,740 / Student
- 3 Days
- No previous knowledge of Abaqus is required, but some basic knowledge of finite ￼elements and continuum mechanics is desired.
- Complete Finite Element models using Abaqus keywords
- Submitting and monitoring analysis jobs
- Viewing and evaluating simulation results
- Solving structural analysis problems using Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit, including the effects of material nonlinearity, large deformation and contact
1. Defining an Abaqus Model
2. Linear Static Analysis
3. Nonlinear Analysis in Abaqus/Standard Lesson 4: Multistep Analysis in Abaqus
5. Constraints and Contact
6. Introduction to Dynamics
7. Using Abaqus/Explicit
8. Quasi-Static Analysis in Abaqus/Explicit
9. Combining Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit
This course is suitable for all Abaqus users, regardless of which modeling package they use. It is also designed to complement the Introduction to Abaqus/CAE course.
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class.
10% discount – 2 students
20% discount – 3 or more students
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Offer ends September 30, 2020