Abaqus/CAE provides a complete interactive environment for creating Abaqus models, submitting and monitoring analysis jobs and viewing and manipulating simulation results. This course is intended to complement the Introduction to Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit course, which describes how to perform linear and nonlinear analyses with Abaqus.
- $1,160 / Student
- 2 Days
- Intended for new Abaqus/CAE users. Some familiarity with interactive preprocessors is helpful but not required.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Use Abaqus/CAE to create complete finite element models
- Use Abaqus/CAE to submit and monitor analysis jobs
- Use Abaqus/CAE to view and evaluate simulation results
The course offers an overview of the important features available in Abaqus/CAE:
- Creating parts using the feature-based modeler
- Importing parts into Abaqus/CAE
- Partitioning parts
- Defining analysis attributes
- Submitting and managing Abaqus simulations
- Viewing the results of the simulations
Lesson 1: Introducing Abaqus/CAE
Lesson 2: Working with Geometry in Abaqus/CAE
Lesson 3: Working with models created outside Abaqus
Lesson 4: Material Properties and Assemblies
Lesson 5: Steps, Interactions, and Loads
Lesson 6: Meshing
Lesson 7: Job Management and Results Visualization
10-20% Discount on Live Remote Training Classes
10% discount – 1 student
20% discount – 2 or more students
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class
- 10-20% discount offer ends December 31, 2020