The success of many structural designs requires a thorough understanding of both the thermal and mechanical response of the design. Temperature-dependent material properties, thermally-induced deformation, and temperature variations all may be important design considerations. Practical examples and workshops are used to illustrate these capabilities in Abaqus.
- $1200 / Student
- 2 Days
- This course is recommended for simulation analysts or engineers with experience using Abaqus.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Perform steady-state and transient heat transfer simulations
- Solve cavity radiation problems
- Model latent heat effects
- Perform adiabatic, sequential, and fully coupled thermal-stress analyses
- Model contact in heat transfer problems
Lesson 1: Introduction to Heat Transfer
Lesson 2: Heat Transfer Basics
Lesson 3: Geometry, Material Properties, and Elements
Lesson 4: Solver Procedures and Convergence
Lesson 5: Boundary Conditions and Loads
Lesson 6: Thermal Interfaces
Lesson 7: Thermal Output and Postprocessing
Lesson 8: Thermal-Stress Analysis
Lesson 9: Sequentially-Coupled Thermal-Stress Analysis
Lesson 10: Fully-Coupled Thermal-Stress Analysis
Lesson 11: Adiabatic Analysis
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
No training promotion currently available on this course. Check back next month.