This course will teach you how to design mechanisms using an existing assembly. You will also learn how to simulate and analyze the mechanisms for clashes and perform kinematic analysis.
- $550 / Student
- 1 Day
- Designers (CATIA P2 users only)
Upon Completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand and use the capabilities and the general processes followed in the DMU Kinematics workbench
- Define a mechanism using an existing assembly
- Simulate the mechanism
- Analyze the mechanism for clashes
- Perform kinematics analysis
- Sequence multiple mechanisms
- Animation the concept sketch
- Defining the Kinematics
- Performing Clash Analysis
- Swept Volume and Distance Analysis
- Generating Trace
- Speed and Acceleration Analysis
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multiple Student Promotion
Discount promotion applies to students attending the same class.
2 students – 10% off
3 or more students – 20% off
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Offer ends June 28, 2019
Self-Paced Online Learning Packages
Over 100 online searchable courses packaged into CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA and SIMULIA domains.
- Find an immediate answer to questions with full-text search capabilities
- Reinforce and compliment the skills obtained from live instructor training
- One Year, 24×7 access to Courseware, Exercises and Tests
Contact us for more information on package pricing: (954) 442-5400 (Option 3)