This course will introduce you to the initial aspects of preparing an environment to carry out Robotic activity. The assumption is that the software is going to be used in a stand-alone mode, not connected to the Manufacturing Hub and not using other DELMIA software such as Process Engineer. Other courses will address the interface of the Hub and additional software configurations.
- $1,650 / Student
- 3 Days
- Experience with V5 Fundamentals and Mechanical Engineering
Upon completion of this course:
- Prepare the working environment
- Build the layout
- Create tags and robot tasks
- Optimize the simulation
1a. Set Options
2. Insert Products and Resources Ex. 2B: Snap And Attach
3. Building the Layout
3a. Create Tags
3b. Create Robot Tasks
3c. Move a Robot
3d. Run a Robot Process
3e. Robot Tasks & Weld Gun Action
4a. Robot Task Analysis
4b. Mapping and Monitoring IOs Ex.
4c: Multiple Resource Simulation
4d. Create Robot Controller Profiles
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class.
10% discount – 2 students
20% discount – 3 or more students
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Offer ends September 30, 2020