This course will introduce you to the initial aspects of preparing an environment to carry out Robotic activity. The assumption is that the software is going to be used in a stand-alone mode, not connected to the Manufacturing Hub and not using other DELMIA software such as Process Engineer. Other courses will address the interface of the Hub and additional software configurations.
- $1,650 / Student
- 3 Days
- Experience with V5 Fundamentals and Mechanical Engineering
Upon completion of this course:
- Prepare the working environment
- Build the layout
- Create tags and robot tasks
- Optimize the simulation
- Set Options
- Insert Products and Resources, Ex. Snap and Attach
- Building the Layout
- Create Tags
- Create Robot Tasks
- Move a Robot
- Run a Robot Process
- Robot Tasks & Weld Gun Action
- Robot Task Analysis
- Mapping and Monitoring IOs
- Multiple Resource Simulation
- Create Robot Controller Profiles
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
No training promotion currently available on this course. Check back next month.