This course will introduce you to CATIA on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. You will learn how to search for and import existing V5 data. You will learn how to design a new part, insert and position the part in a product, and complete a drawing. You will also learn how to create a new part version, replace the original part and update the product. Finally, you will learn how to manage complex product structures, create product features, manage catalogs and analyze assemblies.
- $995 / Student
- 2 Days
- Mechanical Designers familiar with CATIA V5
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the 3DEXPERIENCE interface
- Connect to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Search, open and explore 3D data
- Import and export data using 3DXML
- Navigate in CATIA and use the Action Bar
- Create new parts and products
- Insert a part in a product and position it
- Apply materials to parts
- Calculate the weight of a product
- Insert and complete a new drawing
- Create a new part version
- Replace a part and update a product
25% Discount on Live Remote Classes
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- 25% discount offer ends September 30, 2020