This course will teach you how to create annotation planes in a CATPart and how to add and manage 3D annotation on these planes. You will also learn how to create 3D views in the CATPart and how to use them to create 2D views in a CATDrawing.
- $850 / Student
- 2 Days
- Familiar with the Basics of Solids and Surfaces Creation and Knowledge
Upon completion of this course students will be able to
- Add, manage and position 3D annotations to a part
- Create and manage annotation planes and views
- Manage the 3D geometry associated in the 3D annotations
- Create and Manage 3D Annotations
- Create Drawings & Manage Annotations
- Create Assembly Annotations
- Modify Geometry & Update Annotations
- Advanced FT&A Functions
- Knowledge and 3D Annotations
Multi-Student Discount on Live Remote Training Classes
10% discount – 2 or more students
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class
- 10% discount offer ends March 31, 2021