This course will teach you how to create annotation planes in a CATPart and how to add and manage 3D annotation on these planes. You will also learn how to create 3D views in the CATPart and how to use them to create 2D views in a CATDrawing.
- $850 / Student
- 2 Days
- Familiar with the Basics of Solids and Surfaces Creation and Knowledge
Upon completion of this course students will be able to
- Add, manage and position 3D annotations to a part
- Create and manage annotation planes and views
- Manage the 3D geometry associated in the 3D annotations
- Create and Manage 3D Annotations
- Create Drawings & Manage Annotations
- Create Assembly Annotations
- Modify Geometry & Update Annotations
- Advanced FT&A Functions
- Knowledge and 3D Annotations
Indicates that a class is "Guaranteed to Run"
No training promotion currently available on this course. Check back next month.