This course introduces you to the Electrical Wire Routing workbench. You will learn how to route signals and create wires using a harness and a functional definition. You will also learn how to integrate external tools with CATIA’s Electrical Products.
- $350 / Student
- 4 hours
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 Basics, Electrical Librarian and Electrical Harness Installation
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Route Signals
- Create Wires
- Integrate external tools with CATIA’s electrical products
- External Data Exchange for Wire Routing
- Import External Data for Routing
- Routing Wires
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multi-Student Discount on Live Remote Training Classes
10% discount – 2 or more students
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class
- 10% discount offer ends March 31, 2021