This course introduces you to the Electrical Wire Routing workbench. You will learn how to route signals and create wires using a harness and a functional definition. You will also learn how to integrate external tools with CATIA’s Electrical Products.
- $350 / Student
- 4 hours
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 Basics, Electrical Librarian and Electrical Harness Installation
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Route Signals
- Create Wires
- Integrate external tools with CATIA’s electrical products
- External Data Exchange for Wire Routing
- Import External Data for Routing
- Routing Wires
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multiple Student Promotion
Discount promotion applies to students attending the same class.
2 students – 10% off
3 or more students – 20% off
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Offer ends June 28, 2019
Self-Paced Online Learning Packages
Over 100 online searchable courses packaged into CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA and SIMULIA domains.
- Find an immediate answer to questions with full-text search capabilities
- Reinforce and compliment the skills obtained from live instructor training
- One Year, 24×7 access to Courseware, Exercises and Tests
Contact us for more information on package pricing: (954) 442-5400 (Option 3)