This course will teach you how to design mechanisms using an existing assembly. You will also learn how to simulate and analyze the mechanisms for clashes and perform kinematic analysis.
- $550 / Student
- 1 Day
- Designers (CATIA P2 users only)
Upon Completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand and use the capabilities and the general processes followed in the DMU Kinematics workbench
- Define a mechanism using an existing assembly
- Simulate the mechanism
- Analyze the mechanism for clashes
- Perform kinematics analysis
- Sequence multiple mechanisms
- Animation the concept sketch
- Defining the Kinematics
- Performing Clash Analysis
- Swept Volume and Distance Analysis
- Generating Trace
- Speed and Acceleration Analysis
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
No training promotion currently available on this course. Check back next month.