This course will teach you how to design mechanisms using an existing assembly. You will also learn how to simulate and analyze the mechanisms for clashes and perform kinematic analysis.
- $550 / Student
- 1 Day
- Designers (CATIA P2 users only)
Upon Completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand and use the capabilities and the general processes followed in the DMU Kinematics workbench
- Define a mechanism using an existing assembly
- Simulate the mechanism
- Analyze the mechanism for clashes
- Perform kinematics analysis
- Sequence multiple mechanisms
- Animation the concept sketch
- Defining the Kinematics
- Performing Clash Analysis
- Swept Volume and Distance Analysis
- Generating Trace
- Speed and Acceleration Analysis
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
10-20% Discount on Live Remote Training Classes
10% discount – 1 student
20% discount – 2 or more students
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class
- 10-20% discount offer ends December 31, 2020