The course emphasizes practical skills and techniques that are needed for analyses with Abaqus/Explicit. The course uses examples derived from actual industrial applications to reinforce the concepts and issues discussed in the lectures.
- $1,800 / Student
- 3 Days
- This course is recommended for simulation analysts and engineers with experience using Abaqus.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Use the explicit dynamics method effectively, including the application of general contact, mass scaling, and adaptive remeshing
- Use Abaqus/Explicit and Abaqus/Standard together to solve difficult problems
- Model high-strain-rate deformation and failure
- Filter output
The course includes the following topics:
- The explicit dynamics method
- General contact
- Adaptive meshing
- Automatic mass scaling for impact problems
- Automatic mass scaling for quasi-static problems
- Using both Abaqus/Explicit and Abaqus/Standard to solve difficult problems like results transfer and co-simulation
- Modeling high-strain-rate deformation and failure
- Output filtering
- Managing large models
Lesson 1: Overview of Abaqus/Explicit
Lesson 2: Elements
Lesson 3: Contact Modeling
Lesson 4: Quasi-Static Analyses
Lesson 5: Constraints and Connections
Lesson 6: Impact and Post-buckling Analyses
Lesson 7: Material Damage and Failure
Lesson 8: Importing and Transferring Results
Lesson 9: Managing Large Models
Lesson 10: Output Filtering
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
No training promotion currently available on this course. Check back next month.