Anywhere in the USA or Canada – remote position
Inceptra is a leading provider of best-in-class Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology and services to engineering and manufacturing businesses across a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial equipment, consumer goods, high tech, life sciences and civil engineering. Inceptra is a top-level Platinum Partner and highest tier Gold Certified Education Partner for Dassault Systèmes solutions.
The Technical Training Instructor is primarily responsible for delivery of on-site and remote training classes. This includes preparation, setup, and delivery of both standard and custom training material. Classes can cover a range of Dassault Systemes applications, but the focus will be CATIA and DELMIA solutions. The instructor will also assist in determining the appropriate training solution based on customer needs prior to training delivery. Other duties include delivering training for Inceptra developed tools and custom course material development.
The Technical Training Instructor will deliver on-site courses either at customer facilities or an Inceptra-sponsored location. Responsibilities include working with the Account Manager and Education Services administrative team on class logistics and preparation. Instructor travel for on-site training is required for customers primarily located in the U.S. and Canada. Instructor-led remote training is delivered from the local office or home office.
- Proficient in CATIA V5 and/or CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE
- Hands-on knowledge of Dassault Systèmes software (CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, SolidWorks)
- Knowledge of competitive software (Siemens, Autodesk, PTC Creo)
- Instructional experience in a classroom setting
- Ability to convey technical concepts to an audience with a broad range of backgrounds
- Excellent organization, planning, and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time to customer facilities or an Inceptra-sponsored location for training classes
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or IT preferred
Inceptra is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.