Anywhere in the US and Canada
Inceptra is a leading provider of best-in-class Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology and services to engineering and manufacturing businesses across a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial equipment, consumer goods, high tech, life sciences and civil engineering. Inceptra is a top-level Platinum Partner and the only North American Gold Certified Education Partner for Dassault Systèmes solutions.
The SIMULIA Application Engineer works with an Inceptra sales representative to help manage customer relationships by support technical discussions for software products and solutions to meet customer needs with respect to Simulation (full wave EM solvers).
- Provide technical assistance to Inceptra sales representatives and customers regarding SIMULIA brand software products and solutions, mainly with respect to CST Studio Suite
- Manage a range of projects (mostly small) under the supervision of the Simulation Director and support new sales initiatives by identifying industry needs/trends, ideas/concepts and provide general feedback on what is/isn’t successful
- Assist the Inceptra sales representatives with their questions on quotes, orders, licensing and sales campaigns for SIMULIA brand products and solutions, mainly with respect to CST Studio Suite
- Occasionally conduct technical training classes in person or via live remote to customers in support of purchased SIMULIA software products and solutions, mainly with respect to CST Studio Suite
- Occasionally assist with Inceptra’s customer support line, taking calls, answering emails, logging & tracking customer support queries
- Must have full wave EM solver knowledge and have been exposed to, or experienced with, SIMULIA brand software such as CST and 3DEXPERIENCE
- Must have knowledge of MS software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.
- Must be able to work independently most of the time but be self-aware to know when to ask for help and guidance
- Must be able to learn lessons from solving problems to avoid future problems
- Must have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and professionalism
- Must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time to existing and prospective customer office locations for presentations, demonstrations, meetings and training classes
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year College or University in Electrical Engineering or relevant comparable experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US or Canada
Inceptra is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.