Anywhere in the USA and Canada – remote position
Inceptra is a leading provider of best-in-class Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology and services to engineering and manufacturing businesses across a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial equipment, consumer goods, high tech, life sciences and civil engineering. Inceptra is a top-level Platinum Partner and a highest tier Gold Certified Education Partner for Dassault Systèmes solutions.
The SIMULIA Application Engineer (CST/EMAG) reports to the Director of Simulation and works with Inceptra sales representatives to help manage customer relationships, supporting technical discussions for software products and solutions to meet customer needs with respect to full wave EM solver simulations.
- Manage a range of projects (mostly small) under the supervision of the Simulation Director and support new sales initiatives by identifying industry needs/trends, ideas/concepts and provide general feedback on what is/isn’t successful
- Provide technical assistance to Inceptra sales representatives and customers regarding SIMULIA brand software products and solutions, with respect to CST Studio Suite and Opera
- Assist the Inceptra sales representatives with their questions on quotes, orders, licensing and sales campaigns for SIMULIA brand products and solutions, with respect to CST Studio Suite and Opera
- Occasionally conduct technical training classes in person or via live remote to customers in support of purchased SIMULIA software products and solutions, with respect to CST Studio Suite and Opera
- Occasionally assist with Inceptra’s customer support line, taking calls, answering emails, logging & tracking customer support queries
- Must have full wave EM solver knowledge and have been exposed to, or have experience with, SIMULIA brand software such as CST Studio Suite, Opera and 3DEXPERIENCE
- Must have knowledge of MS software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.
- Must be able to work independently most of the time but be self-aware to know when to ask for help and guidance
- Must be able to learn lessons from solving problems to avoid future problems
- Must have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and professionalism
- Must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time to existing and prospective customer office locations for presentations, demonstrations, meetings and training classes
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year College or University in Electrical Engineering or relevant comparable experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US or Canada
Inceptra is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.