Anywhere in the USA or Canada – remote position
Inceptra is a leading provider of best-in-class Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology and services to engineering and manufacturing businesses across a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial equipment, consumer goods, high tech, life sciences, and civil engineering. Inceptra is a top-level Platinum Partner and a highest tier Gold Certified Education Partner for Dassault Systèmes solutions.
The SIMULIA Application Engineer (3DEXPERIENCE) reports to the MODSIM Manager, Simulation Group, and participates in pre-sales activities to help meet revenue targets and support business growth by providing technical expertise within the structural, thermal, fluid, electromagnetic, optimization and automation disciplines.
Occasionally, the SIMULIA Application Engineer (3DEXPERIENCE) will need to conduct post-sales activities such as technical support, software services and training engagements with existing customers.
- Assist in end-to-end pre-sales activities demonstrating the value of 3DEXPERIENCE Modeling and Simulation (MODSIM) products, understand customer requirements, propose solutions, build proof of concept simulations and demonstrate software capabilities
- Assist Inceptra sales representatives with quotes, orders, licensing, and sales campaigns for SIMULIA brand products and solutions with respect to 3DEXPERIENCE MODSIM products
- Occasionally assist with Inceptra’s technical support line, attending virtual meetings, answering emails, logging & tracking customer support queries, with respect to 3DEXPERIENCE MODSIM products
- Occasionally conduct technical training classes in person or via live remote to customers in support of purchased SIMULIA software products and solutions, with respect to 3DEXPERIENCE MODSIM products
- Must have experience with commercial Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software on 3DEXPERIENCE platform or similar, such as Abaqus and Ansys in the structural domain
- Strong preference for experience with one or more analytical domains like optimization, automation, durability, multibody dynamics, fluid mechanics and EMAG
- Strong preference for experience with Dassault Systèmes CAD & PLM software on 3DEXPERIENCE platform or similar
- Must have knowledge of MS software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and professionalism
- Must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time to existing and prospective customer office locations for presentations, demonstrations, meetings and training classes
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited four-year College or University is required; Master’s degree is preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US or Canada
Inceptra is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.