Anywhere in Michigan or California – remote position
Inceptra is a leading provider of best-in-class Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and associated implementation and education services for engineering and manufacturing businesses throughout North America supporting a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial equipment, consumer goods, high tech, life sciences and civil engineering.
Dedicated exclusively to Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform (CATIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, and DELMIA) and complementary solutions, we ensure our customers capitalize on their PLM software investment by delivering extensive solution and process expertise through internally developed best practices, industry-specific PLM services, as well as training and support.
As a Dassault Systèmes Business Partner, Inceptra holds top-level Platinum Partner status as well as the highest tier Gold Certified Education Partner accreditation.
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can effectively prospect for new business as well as grow existing customer relationships selling both technical software solutions and services
- Strong account management capabilities in support of existing customer base
- Confidence and ability to engage at the senior management level in addition to forming a relationship with C-level contacts within these accounts
- Strong communication skills to articulate Inceptra’s value proposition and proven best-in-class services approach
- Ability to work closely with our Presales Engineering organization to recognize how our customers can benefit from implementing our solutions
- Effectively create, position, and execute high value/quality sales campaigns within current customers and new prospects
- Understanding of activities required in selling technical solutions to solve high level business problems (ROI, POC, CJ) and move a complex sales cycle toward closure
- Conduct the negotiation and closure of developed sales campaigns within current customers and new prospects
- Effectively work in a home-office based environment
- Ability to travel as needed
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
- Preferred sales experience in selling SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, SIMULIA, ENOVIA, or DELMIA
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of Technical Sales/Business Development experience
- Previous experience in selling CAD, PLM or ERP
Inceptra is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.