Anywhere in the USA and Canada
Inceptra is a leading provider of best-in-class Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology and services to engineering and manufacturing businesses across a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial equipment, consumer goods, high tech, life sciences and civil engineering. Inceptra is a top-level Platinum Partner and a highest tier Gold Certified Education Partner for Dassault Systèmes solutions.
The ENOVIA PLM Consultant primarily functions as a specialist on ENOVIA / 3DEXPERIENCE deployments (new or existing). Tasks include development of specifications, best-practices and implementation plans as well as delivery of consulting services and training. During non-billable time, the ENOVIA PLM Consultant assists with pre-sales efforts by identifying customer needs and developing Statements of Work for software and services implementation.
Responsibilities include post-sales services delivery, detailed knowledge of Dassault Systemes products, customer software installation, setup and configuration, training and consulting, business process audits. Requires travel.
- 5+ years of experience with customization/configuration of ENOVIA / 3DEXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience working with one or more ENOVIA applications such as: Designer Central, Engineering Central, Program Central, X-BOM Manufacturing
- Knowledge of Dassault ENOVIA / 3DEXPERIENCE architecture and configurable components
- Experience with JSP, Java/JPO, Java Script
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and Oracle database
- Familiarity with Web Architecture and Web Services concepts
- Familiarity with ENOVIA / 3DEXPERIENCE Integration with ERP and CAD systems
- Knowledge of competitive software (PTC, Siemens, Autodesk)
- Confident presentation delivery
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
Inceptra is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.