Anywhere in the US and Canada
Inceptra is a leading provider of best-in-class Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology and services to engineering and manufacturing businesses across a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial equipment, consumer goods, high tech, life sciences and civil engineering. Inceptra is a top-level Platinum Partner and the only North American Gold Certified Education Partner for Dassault Systèmes solutions.
The Digital Manufacturing Consultant’s primary role is serving as a consultant on CATIA V5, DELMIA V5 and 3DEXPERIENCE Manufacturing implementations, providing best-practice recommendations and services such as training to our customers. During non-billable time, the Digital Manufacturing Consultant assists with pre-sales efforts by identifying customer needs, demonstrating products and generating quotes for software and services.
Responsibilities include post-sales services delivery, detailed knowledge of Dassault Systèmes products, competitive software comparison, customer software installation, setup and configuration, training and consulting, business process audits, and presentation development and delivery. Requires travel.
- Hands-on experience with CNC machining, robotics programming, and/or process planning
- Proficiency with at least one Dassault Systèmes manufacturing solution (CATIA V5, DELMIA V5, 3DEXPERIENCE), such as CNC or robotics programming
- Experience with knowledgeware and automation with Visual Basic would be an advantage
- Knowledge of competitive software (PTC, Siemens, Autodesk, MasterCAM, WorkNC)
- Ability to convey technical concepts to an audience with a broad range of backgrounds
- Excellent organization, planning, and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about process improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident presentation delivery
Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering preferred
Inceptra is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.