Anywhere in the USA – remote position
Inceptra, a leading provider of Dassault Systèmes software and services to engineering and manufacturing businesses across a variety of industries, is currently in search of a DELMIA Solutions Account Manager focused specifically on marketing DELMIA Apriso and DELMIA Ortems to new and existing customers.
DELMIA is Dassault Systèmes’ software suite focused on business’ Manufacturing and Operation’s needs. Specifically, the DELMIA Apriso MES/MOM solution helps manufacturers transform their global production operations to achieve and sustain operational excellence. The DELMIA Ortems solution provides production optimization, planning, and scheduling in full complement to DELMIA Apriso.
As a DELMIA Manufacturing Solutions Account Manager, you will develop relationships with key customers and prospects and work with them to develop a DELMIA solution strategy that fulfills their manufacturing needs and business initiatives. With support from the Inceptra DELMIA Technical team, you will communicate the value of DELMIA Apriso and DELMIA Ortems via presentations, demonstrations, and POC’s to build a business case and justification supporting customer procurement and implementation of these solutions.
- Cold-call prospecting and develop relationships and new business opportunities with new customer targets
- Grow existing customer relationships and create new opportunities within the existing Inceptra customer base
- The ability to qualify and convert forecasted opportunities into closed DELMIA customer and prospect business
- Establish account credibility while presenting an understanding of various manufacturing processes related to DELMIA Apriso and DELMIA Ortems
- Ability to document, create and present business case proposals
- Negotiate enterprise solution proposals with customers and prospective buyers
- Ambition to work on challenging sales engagements
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work in a home office environment
- Be a team player and work with fellow peers
- The ability and need to work with Inceptra’s business partner’s (Dassault Systèmes, Andea)
- Document and review forecasted business weekly with Inceptra VP of Sales
- Travel North America supporting DELMIA business opportunities as needed
- 5+ years of successful sales experience is a must
- Experience selling large and complex sales engagements
- Bachelor’s degree with prior manufacturing experience or selling of manufacturing related software products
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Manufacturing Operations Managements (MOM) industry knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of diverse types of Manufacturing and the industry terminology
- Previous Experience with DELMIA MES/MOM solutions or comparable competitive solutions
- Experience or knowledge of the different modules of DELMIA Apriso including Production, Quality, Warehouse, Maintenance, Time & Labor, Process Builder, Global Process Manager, Business Integrator, Machine Integrator, Plant MPI, and Dispatching Board or comparable competitive solutions
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Online Meeting platforms, and CRM solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Legally authorized to work in the USA
Inceptra is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.