Anywhere in the USA and Canada – work from home position
Inceptra is a leading provider of best-in-class Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology and services to engineering and manufacturing businesses across a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial equipment, consumer goods, high tech, life sciences, and civil engineering. Inceptra is a top-level Platinum Partner and a highest tier Gold Certified Education Partner for Dassault Systèmes solutions.
The CATIA Consultant primarily functions as a specialist on CATIA V5 / 3DEXPERIENCE deployments (new or existing). Tasks include development of specifications, best-practices and implementation plans as well as delivery of consulting services and training. During non-billable time, the CATIA Consultant assists with pre-sales efforts by identifying customer needs and developing Statements of Work for software and services implementation.
Responsibilities include post-sales services delivery, detailed knowledge of Dassault Systèmes products, customer software installation, setup and configuration, training and consulting, business process audits. Requires travel.
- 3+ years of experience with CATIA V5
- Experience with CATIA V6 / 3DEXPERIENCE would be an advantage
- Experience with Knowledgeware and automation with Visual Basic is preferred
- Experience with some advanced applications such as NC, FEA, FT&A, Tubing, Electrical or Composites
- Experience with PLM systems such as Smarteam or ENOVIA
- Knowledge of competitive software (PTC, Siemens, Autodesk)
- Confident presentation delivery
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
Inceptra is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.