Join us for a 45 minute webinar on October 26 at 1:00 PM EDT.
Working in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, non-expert designers, and engineers can automatically generate conceptual parts from a functional specification. The designer simply provides the functional specification, including 3D envelope, connections, the loading scenario, material, weight reduction target, and desired manufacturing process. A push of the button runs a simulation and generates the optimized concept shape.
The part can then be comprehensively validated in the context of the previously defined specification. The manufacturing engineer can choose from a variety of manufacturing methods and program these directly in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform or outsource them to the 3DPrinting Marketplace.
Traditional manufacturing such as milling, turning, injection molding, and casting are also available. Additive techniques for 3D printing and powder bed fusion are available with direct integration to machine manufacturers.
Design, Validate & Simulate your Processes!
- Intuitive Workflow Assistant guides each step.
- Create variants to explore, compare, and assess different configurations against KPIs and select the best concept.
- Optimization setup capabilities to support subtractive and additive manufacturing.
- Nesting capability, support generation, and slicing generation to increase production.
- Directly program additive machines or produce geometry in industry supported formats.
- Time based additive path simulation during support and part generation to identify residual stresses and springback.