This course will teach you how to manage CATIA Parts and Assemblies, and maintain the dependencies and data integrity while performing lifecycle operations using ENOVIA SmarTeam. You will also learn the concepts of Collaborative Design and Relational Design, and how to apply these concepts using ENOVIA SmarTeam.
- $550 / Student
- 1 Day
- SmarTeam Editor
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Manage CATIA Products using ENOVIA SmarTeam
- Manage the various CATIA links and lifecycles associated with CATIA Products
- Understand how the concepts of Relational Design and Collaborative Design are implemented
- Use Properties Mapping
- Use Standard CATIA Parts and Catalog
1: Basic Operations
2: Assembly Management
3: Lifecycle Management
4: Relational Design
5: Mapping Properties
6: Standard Parts and Catalogs
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multiple Student Promotion
Discount promotion applies to students attending the same class.
2 students – 10% off
3 or more students – 20% off
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Offer ends March 29, 2019
NEW Self-Paced Online Learning Packages
Over 100 online searchable courses packaged into CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA and SIMULIA domains.
- Find an immediate answer to questions with full-text search capabilities
- Reinforce and compliment the skills obtained from live instructor training
- One Year, 24×7 access to Courseware, Exercises and Tests
Contact us for more information on packaged pricing, 954-442-5400 (option 3)