This course is a comprehensive and unified introduction to the modeling and analysis capabilities of Abaqus. It teaches you how to solve linear and nonlinear problems, submit and monitor analysis jobs and view simulation results using the interactive interface of Abaqus. The following products will be covered: Abaqus/CAE, Abaqus Standard and Abaqus Explicit.
- $2,400 / Student
- 4 Days
- Basic knowledge of finite elements and continuum mechanics desirable. Also, some familiarity with interactive modeling is helpful but not required.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Use Abaqus/CAE to create complete finite element models
- Use Abaqus/CAE to submit and monitor analysis jobs
- Use Abaqus/CAE to view and evaluate simulation results
- Solve structural analysis problems using Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit, including the
- effects of material nonlinearity, large deformation and contact
1. Overview of Abaqus
2. Working with Geometry in Abaqus
3. Working with Models created outside Abaqus
4. Material and Section Properties
5: Assemblies in Abaqus
6. Steps, Output, Loads, and Boundary Conditions
7. Meshing Imported and Native Geometry
8. Job Management and Results Visualization
9. Linear Static Analysis
10. Adding Material and Geometric Nonlinearity
11. Multistep Analysis in Abaqus
12. Constraints and Connections
14. Dynamic Analysis
15. Analyzing Highly Nonlinear Quasi-Static Problems
16. Heat Transfer and Thermal-Stress Analysis
Receive a free Lenovo Tablet
Receive a free Lenovo Tablet when attending a 5 day class.
Some restrictions apply:
- Student must attend a 5 day training class
- Maximum of One free tablet per individual
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Class curriculum is locked to the tablet and no hardcopy curriculum is provided
- Students that attend additional Inceptra 5 day Public classes will be provided with the class material for their tablet.
NEW Self-Paced Online Learning Packages
Over 100 online searchable courses packaged into CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA and SIMULIA domains.
- Find an immediate answer to questions with full-text search capabilities
- Reinforce and compliment the skills obtained from live instructor training
- One Year, 24×7 access to Courseware, Exercises and Tests
Contact us for more information on packaged pricing, 954-442-5400 (option 3)