This course is intended to complement the Introduction to Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit course, which describes how to perform linear and nonlinear analyses with Abaqus
- $1,160 / Student
- 2 Days
- Intended for new Abaqus/CAE users. Some familiarity with interactive preprocessors is helpful but not required.
- Complete finite element models
- Submitting and monitoring analysis jobs
- Viewing and evaluating simulation results
1. Introduction Abaqus/CAE
2. Working with Geometry in Abaqus/CAE
3. Working with models created outside Abaqus
4. Material Properties and Assemblies in Abaqus/CAE Lesson
5: Steps, Interactions, and Loads in Abaqus/CAE
7. Job Management and Results Visualization
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multiple Student Promotion
Discount promotion applies to students attending the same class.
2 students – 10% off
3 or more students – 20% off
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Offer ends March 29, 2019
NEW Self-Paced Online Learning Packages
Over 100 online searchable courses packaged into CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA and SIMULIA domains.
- Find an immediate answer to questions with full-text search capabilities
- Reinforce and compliment the skills obtained from live instructor training
- One Year, 24×7 access to Courseware, Exercises and Tests
Contact us for more information on packaged pricing, 954-442-5400 (option 3)