This course will introduce you to CATIA on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. You will learn how to search for and import existing V5 data. You will learn how to design a new part, insert and position the part in a product, and complete a drawing. You will also learn how to create a new part version, replace the original part and update the product. Finally, you will learn how to manage complex product structures, create product features, manage catalogs and analyze assemblies.
- $995 / Student
- 2 Days
- Mechanical Designers familiar with CATIA V5
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the 3DEXPERIENCE interface
- Connect to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Search, open and explore 3D data
- Import and export data using 3DXML
- Navigate in CATIA and use the Action Bar
- Create new parts and products
- Insert a part in a product and position it
- Apply materials to parts
- Calculate the weight of a product
- Insert and complete a new drawing
- Create a new part version
- Replace a part and update a product
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multiple Student Promotion
Discount promotion applies to students attending the same class.
2 students – 10% off
3 or more students – 20% off
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Offer ends March 29, 2019
NEW Self-Paced Online Learning Packages
Over 100 online searchable courses packaged into CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA and SIMULIA domains.
- Find an immediate answer to questions with full-text search capabilities
- Reinforce and compliment the skills obtained from live instructor training
- One Year, 24×7 access to Courseware, Exercises and Tests
Contact us for more information on packaged pricing, 954-442-5400 (option 3)