This course introduces you to the Electrical Harness Flattening workbench. You will learn how to flatten and synchronize an electrical / geometrical harness integrated within the Digital Mock-Up. You will also learn how to modify the bundle segments of a harness. Additionally, the course teaches you how to define and generate a report. It teaches you how to create a 2D drawing of a 3D harness. You will also learn how to create a Catalog Text Template for annotations and dimensions.
- $550 / Student
- 1 Day
- Knowledge of Catalog Editor, CATIA V5 Electrical Harness Installation and Assembly and Electrical Wire Routing.
- Flatten and synchronize the electrical or the geometrical harnesses
- Modify the bundle segments of a harness to fit your drawing
- Define and generate reports
- Create 2D drawings of 3D harnesses
- Create Text Template Catalog
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multiple Student Promotion
Discount promotion applies to students attending the same class.
2 students – 10% off
3 or more students – 20% off
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Offer ends March 29, 2019
NEW Self-Paced Online Learning Packages
Over 100 online searchable courses packaged into CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA and SIMULIA domains.
- Find an immediate answer to questions with full-text search capabilities
- Reinforce and compliment the skills obtained from live instructor training
- One Year, 24×7 access to Courseware, Exercises and Tests
Contact us for more information on packaged pricing, 954-442-5400 (option 3)