This course provides an in- depth look at several advanced Abaqus/CAE capabilities: CAD geometry import and repair, meshing and partitioning of complicated geometry. Both native and neutral geometry formats are discussed. An in-depth treatment of meshing techniques is also provided, including the use of virtual topology to ease the meshing of complicated geometry in the presence of small geometric features.
- $1,200 / Student
- 2 Days
- Recommended for users with basic knowledge of Abaqus/CAE who wish to enroll.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Import, edit, and repair CAD geometry
- Import and edit orphan meshes
- Use virtual topology to ease the meshing of complicated geometry
- Partition geometry to enable different meshing techniques
1. Geometry Import and Repair Lesson
2. Orphan and Native Meshes Lesson
3. Meshing and Partitioning Lesson
4 Bottom-up Meshing
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multiple Student Promotion
Discount promotion applies to students attending the same class.
2 students – 10% off
3 or more students – 20% off
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Offer ends March 29, 2019